A lot of things need to be considered when you want to buy a good quality mattress. Whether it is a king size mattress or standard variant, if you neglect a few aspects, then you can never get hold of a good product. Different brands offer you with variety of mattresses that are made of unique materials. These come with their own benefits and characteristics. One of the most important features to look out for is the durability of the mattress you are going to buy.
Buying a mattress requires a good amount of money and a lot of time before you can select the right one. So, when you are planning to buy a full-size bed with a mattress, you will want to get the best of the lot. Right? A premium mattress can last for more than 10-12 years. The durability of a mattress determines the overall quality and build of the product. The longer it lasts, the better value for money it is.
In today’s blog, we will discuss which are the most durable mattresses available currently. Here are the best mattresses which offer unrivalled durability and strength always.
Mattresses With The Best Durability
The following list consists of all the categories of mattresses that can last longer than others. They include – latex mattress, memory foam mattress, and innerspring mattress. Check out more detailed information about them –
Latex mattresses can last the longest and no other kind of mattress can deliver the same performance for such a long time. A premium and very good quality latex mattress can last for more than 10-12 years on average. Almost all the latex beds that are available are 100% natural and made of plant-based fibers.
Pure latex holds solid durability and can show immense strength even after years of use. It can resist regular wear & tear like others. Therefore Latex bed mattress online can be your favorite choice and here are the different kinds of latex mattresses available.
● 100% Natural Latex – these are the most responsive of the lot and they are resistant to pressure and weight.
● Blended Latex – available more easily than 100% natural latex and this is also a cheaper alternative to it.
● Latex over Foam Hybrids – durable for at least 7-8 years and can offer great back support to the users.
Memory Foam Mattresses – memory foam can make a durable mattress, but they are not as durable as 100% pure latex mattresses. These should be your option if you want the best spinal alignment, arch support, and comfort when sleeping in different positions. Not many kinds of mattresses can deliver the comfort memory foam comes with. This material delivers the perfect cushioning that is required to isolate the movement when you move on the bed. The soft and smooth surface just feels perfect when you are going to sleep. Memory foam is divided into 3 unique kinds of densities that can offer you varied comfort.
● High Density – this density has the ability to offer the most firmness and cushioning to your back and body. Choose this mattress when you are facing serious back issues.
● Medium Density – it can offer good and satisfying contouring. Also, it is resilient to most impressions. This mattress is favorable for those who are stomach and side sleepers.
● Low Density – the mattresses that come with low density reduce the risk of foul or unhygienic odor and delivers great resistance to impressions.
Innerspring Mattresses – the third option on our list is the innerspring mattresses you generally see in the shops. A full-size bed with mattress can be made innerspring as well. It is easily one of the most common types of material that are found alongside memory foam and latex. It can deliver a maximum lifespan of 8-9 years.
However, they are much cheaper than the rest two variants that we just discussed. Therefore, it is a true value for money deal. The overall durability of the mattress goes down only when the springs weaken and lose tangibility. They have an excellent ability to release pressure and distribute the weight evenly all across.
● Bonnell Coil – the most affordable variant of innerspring that you can easily find in the market.
● Continuous Coil – durable for more than 8 years, the continuous coil can easily allow you to rest.
● Offset Coil – in spite of having lower durability, offset coils do offer support and comfort to great levels.
Final Words – is this your first time shopping for bed mattress online? Then you don’t have to feel nervous about it. This is an opportunity where you need to aware and knowledgeable regarding the benefits of mattresses available. Check out the mattress size and match it with your bed frame for the right fit always.